Pages

1.1.12

In Pictures.




photo courtesy of definitelyfilipino.com


The last year was wonderful. 

GOD had been so good to me and there were so many things I was and am thankful for. Backpacked my way to places. Culture and things I got to experience. Couchsurfed. People I met and the Friends I 've made. The lessons I've learned... So in thanks, Year twenty eleven. In pictures. Some of it anyway. :)




Went to see the Banaue Rice Terraces sometime in January. Huge thanks to Sky!

What a magnificent view... right?

Jeep-mates from all over! ☺

Maraming salamat to these people: Miki-san and Okaasan, Soraya, Sophie, Annie, Noah and Mr. Nice Guy for a fun jeepney-ride in the Ifugao Province. ☺



Revisited Bohol in February. Thanks to Sky still! ☺

Eons ago when I was still a small kid, together with my sister and cousins, we used to climb up one or two of these chocolaty hills.

Turned around, bright eyes. The tarsier at the Tarsier Sanctuary.

The very old Baclayon church.

Our place in Panglao island.

My favorite photo during the island hopping.
Hello, goodbye Mag-aso Falls in Antequera. 
Heel hartelijk bedankt (is that right? haha)... or just simply Dank je... Sky and fun Korean girls!



Then Singapore! This time, hugest thanks to my sister. ☺

Singaporean shophouses in my neighborhood

The East Coast Park. ♥

A temple in Little India.
Lau Pa Sat or the Festival Market.. Adrian's treat!

The city skyline at night.

With Harry Potter (aka Adrian). 

Some graffiti. Well, not exactly. ☺


Thought of trying this but nah.. we, my cousin Joyceee and me,  just sat along the river bank eating chicken nuggets. We  checked Clark Quay afterwards.
With kind hosts-turned-friends Tammy and Hik  at the awesome Singapore Zoo.


Feeding elephants at the Singapore Zoo.


And the giraffes, of course. I got drool in exchange by the way.

After the Night Safari. ♥
Visiting Singapore should include US in Sentosa! ☺


Goofing around w/ my cousin, Joycee @ Universal Studios.
Had to visit Orchard road before leaving. Haha..
Danke schön Adrian, Joyceee, Tammy, and Hik for an awesomely fabulous time in Singapore!




Rocked Meryl's world in Bacolod.. finally!

Muy bonita gid sa Talisay Ruins!

Friends forever. ☺☺☺

The many cakes in Calea. Yummmmm!

San Sebastian Cathedral.

Hugest Grazie to Meryl and her wonderful family... had a lovely time in Bacolod. Despite the bad weather. Haha..



Tagged along to Dumaguete too!

The famous boulevard.

Pretty structure inside Siliman University.

Too bad the weather wasn't very nice to us, we missed rowing.... to the center of the lake.

Magnificent view. ☺
Meeting uber nice people!
This trip was a bonus and I've gotta say Arigato gozaimasu to Gec, Angeline, Royani and Meryl (again) for a grand time!



Detoured to Cebu...

Magellan's Cross.. my third time, I guess.

Another look inside the Basilica Minore del Sto. Niño.

Plaza Independencia on a very hot afternoon.

And Fuerza de San Pedro just a few steps away.

Cartwheels?

Taoist Temple with that very not-nice guy in black.

Magellan's Shrine.

Guess who. Lapu-lapu of course!

On the boat crossing back to the city proper.
Been to Cebu many times but making a slo-mo and taking time to look around was wonderful. Merci goes to Jon and Lyn.. and Popoi (specially. hehe) for letting me couchsurf and for a stupendously terrific time!



And last but definitely not least, a frolic in the waters of Surigao.

Our shore. It was high tide..so not much fun.

Breaking dawn. Not the movie.

Second islet or key we visited.

Pretty.

View from the cave.
the gang-minus-one.




This weekend escapade was a great end to an incredible year. And of course from the bottom of my ♥... Joyce, Katrina, May-May, Rigel and Renyll (maski absent ka)... Muchas gracias mi amigos!




Daghan kaayong salamat friends (mentioned or not) for making my two thousand eleven  cool.







Articles for the rest without links have yet to be published. Some have yet to be written. So much catching up to do.. was such a sloth last year. Hah! But that was last year.






2012 is gonna be great! ☺☺☺




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...